• Super light weight
• Machine cut from 1 block of 6061 grade aluminum
• 1 cut frame with submerged reel foot
• Line guard at handle side
• Water tight drag system
• 7 disk micro adjusted power drag
• Delivered in neoprene pouch
"We spent a lot of time choosing the right finish for the different series: Colors, guides, reel seats, cork etc. Quality demands hard work. These procedures were repeated through 4-5 series of prototypes. Every time a new set of prototypes arrived in Denmark, I flew down so that Robert and I could spend long hours doing what rod nerds love to do: Measure, weigh, photograph, compare, test cast and finally decide on the necessary changes for the nest range of prototypes. Finally, we calibrated the rods to the different line series we were developing to be able to provide you with the perfect rod-and-line combos..."